Outdoor birthday party ideas for 10 years old
Instead of hosting your kid’s birthday party inside your house or taking a crew of kids to the same pizza place , parks in Melbourne and questionable ball pits, why not take the party outside?
Outdoor parties ideas for 10 years old give that age kids a place to stretch out and run, and can be a place to be creative birthday party themes for kids , food, and games.
While you can’t predict the weather, you can plan ahead. And with The Funpad , you have option to move the party inside the bus, also on hot days, get creative to stay cool, as the Funpad has a climate control.
Let’s get this party started. Here are outdoor birthday party ideas for 10 years old to help inspire your kid’s birthday bash.
Tie Dye Party
From shirts and beach towels to socks and scrunchies, there’s no limit to what kids can tie dye at this groovy party. Grab a few tie dye kits and let them get creative. Have a clothesline and plenty of clothespins ready to hang all of their tie dye creations to dry, and before kids leave, send them home with directions on how to care for their newly tie-dyed items.
Get ready to sing songs around the campfire, and take a hike — even if it’s just around the backyard. A summer camp-themed party is a great way to make food that kids and adults will enjoy and to play some of your favourite childhood games and activities.
Kids will be hooked on this fishing party. Start by letting guests make and decorate their own fishing rod out of wooden dowels, eye hooks, string, and metal clips. Then host a casting contest and fill a baby pool with different sized paper fish so kids can try their luck to catch a big one. While kids are eating, they can break out a deck of cards and play a few rounds of Go Fish
Bring home the gold with this party theme by setting up obstacle courses and relay races. Before the athletes head home, wrap a cookie in gold paper and attach it to a ribbon so everyone gets a sweet gold medal.
Turn family game night into a party. There are plenty of family-friendly lawn games you can buy — like oversized checkers and cornhole. However, you can also make your kid’s favorite games like creating a Twister board on the grass with spray paint or make a DIY version of skeeball with buckets and a few small balls.
Bubbles are pretty magical and you can adapt this party for kids of all ages. Set up machines to get the bubbles flowing while kids work on a DIY wand to make bubbles of all shapes and sizes. Fill a baby pool with bubble mixture, have kids stand in the pool, and use a hula hoop to make jumbo bubbles around the kids.
Dinosaurs fans will dig this theme. Set up an archeological dig in a sandbox or in a baby pool so partygoers can search for artifacts. Give kids shovels, buckets and paint brushes to uncover the dinosaur figures, fossils and gold coins. At the end of the dig, the artifacts become party favors that kids can take with them.
Outdoor Arts Party
Let kids tap into their inner Bob Ross at an artsy bash. Now is the time for all of those messy arts and crafts your kids want to try. Fill up squirt guns with paint and use large canvases as the target, whip up a few batches of slime, or giving kids a paint tray palette and let them get crafty.
Let kids try out their green thumbs at a garden party where they decorate their own pots and then get to work planting seeds, flowers or succulents. Create sensory bins filled with soil and kid-friendly gardening tools and fill mini terracotta pots with a cupcake and top it with a flower decoration for a sweet treat. When the party wraps, send kids home with mini watering cans filled with seeds to start their own gardens.
It’s time to par-tee. Using items like cardboard boxes, balloons and pool noodles, construct a mini golf course for your pros. Turn sandboxes into sand traps, and transform a large open space into a driving range. For younger players, skip the regular golf balls and use beach balls instead.
This one is great for older kids because the action starts when the sun goes down. Load up on glow-in-the-dark necklaces, fill baby pools with glow sticks, and place colorful plastic cups over tea lights to illuminate the party.
A bus party
This is appropriate for kids aged 3-12 years and especially for 10 yers old as they have lots of energy , the fully refurbished soft- padded play- zone/ gym come to your doorstep with an children entertainer to keep kids engaged in games and fun. And it’s a unique and new experience for your kids to celebrate their birthday in a bus loaded with lots of play equipments, a best party entertainer in Melbourne.
All the above ideas can be well executed with The Funpad a mobile play centre will make your kid’s birthday party a memorable experience. Without any mess and hassle for you.
We can help plan your kids Birthday party /Event
The Funpad can help make your child’s birthday even more special by providing entertainment at your child’s birthday party. The Funpad is a fully refurbished double-decker bus, fitted with the highest quality soft play equipment that comes to YOU, wherever you are, rain, hail or shine. Fully climate controlled, The FunPad provides you with a safe, unique and fun entertainment option, designed for children 3-12 years.
Give teachers a well-deserved rest!! Let us share some load.
The Funpad provides a unique incursion experience that can entertain kids for hours.
Explore, Discover, Grow
● Developing core skills of movement enhances confidence, flexibility and coordination; all while the kids are having fun and being active.
● Movement can also play an important role when kids are learning and growing. It assists with concentration, focus and engagement along with building their self-esteem.
Happy parents, happy party guests, happy you
- Corporate are always looking for options for family events where kids can play safely. The Funpad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board. This gives parents a rest or the chance to look around and enjoy the event, knowing the children are being well supervised and are safe.
- Guest can also have peace of mind as kids are burning their energy on the bus rather than keeping their parents engaged
Are you looking for a unique entertainment option for your youngest guests?
● The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board.
● Children will be able to play the day/night away.
● Full time supervisor on board minding the kids, keeping them engaged and managing the queues by sending them on rotation basis in a group of 20 kids at a time
Give a unique wedding entertainment option for your youngest guests!!
- Make your party a special one by giving both kids and parents time to enjoy with their friends.
- The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board for hours.
- Children will be happily occupied in a safe environment, under supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book The FunPad Bus?
For Birthday Bookings on weekend, you can book it yourself online at our booking page. You can book in 3 easy steps
1. On our bookings page, choose the date and time you wish to host your event.
2. If the time slot is available, proceed through the online booking system.
3. If your preferred date and/or time is not available or you require a longer booking time, please telephone our office on
For Events or any other booking please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0485867861
Does the bus drive around as part of the party?
No, The FunPad remains stationary for the entirety of the party or event.
How does it work for Events/Fetes/Charity?
● Event organizers can hire the Funpad for the duration of the event (minimum 3 hours).
● We manage the queue by letting in 20 kids at a time for 5-10 mins on rotation basis.
● Costs are determined by the travel distance plus the hourly hire rate.
● The Funpad can then be a FREE activity for children – Or – to cover costs, charge an entry fee, say $2.00 – $5.00.
● We can attend your event for the entirety of your celebration or only part of it.
● The choice is yours with packages tailored to your specific needs.
Does your Staff has working with children Check ?
Yes, all our staff have working with children check
How does it work for Birthday Parties ?
We arrive 5-10 mins early to park and set up the bus, Kids enter by sanitizing their hands and the driver/host tells them the rules and introduces what’s inside the bus. Kids explore the bus for the first few minutes and then the driver starts playing games/activities to keep the kids engaged while they are on the bus.
Do you have aircondition in the bus ?
Yes, The Funpad bus is fully airconditioned and self-powered, so no need to provide the power source.
Whats inside the Bus?
The Funpad is jam-packed with certified soft play equipment and is sure to entertain. some of the things kids find inside are
● Block buster
● Log ramps
● Ball pit
● Secret caves
● Monkey bars
● Punching bags
● Triangle deck climbs
● Web platforms
● Bouncy web tube
● Horizontal squeeze rollers
● Cavern crawl
● Spider bungee maze
● Jumbo slide
● Vertical squeeze
● Dance floor/disco
● Soft play shapes
● Pothole run