Make your child’s birthday party an allergy-safe bash
The 3 most common allergies are to cow’s milk, eggs and peanuts, others include but not limited to tree nuts, sesame, soy, fish, shellfish and wheat. 5% of children have a food allergy which reduces to about 1% of adults.
When you are planning your child’s birthday party menu, be clear about which foods have what ingredients so you can advise your guests what they can and can’t eat. Food labels should show all the ingredients for store–bought products so read the labels carefully. Consider replacing peanuts with popcorn, pretzels, or vegan chips and an eggless birthday cake! Not necessarily, if there is already someone with food allergy in the guest list.
If one of your guests has an allergic reaction to a food, it will show as a hive-like skin rash, swelling, vomiting, diarrhoea, and/or breathing difficulties. This is the body’s immune system reacting by producing antibodies, which then cause these symptoms.
The correct course is call an ambulance, call the parent if they are not at the party, lay the child down with legs raised and keep warm. If the child is vomiting, sit them up or turn them on their side.
Being prepared and your children’s birthday party will be remembered for the right reasons.
We can help plan your kids Birthday party /Event
The Funpad provides a unique incursion experience that can entertain kids for hours.
Explore, Discover, Grow
● Developing core skills of movement enhances confidence, flexibility and coordination; all while the kids are having fun and being active.
● Movement can also play an important role when kids are learning and growing. It assists with concentration, focus and engagement along with building their self-esteem.
- Corporate are always looking for options for family events where kids can play safely. The Funpad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board. This gives parents a rest or the chance to look around and enjoy the event, knowing the children are being well supervised and are safe.
- Guest can also have peace of mind as kids are burning their energy on the bus rather than keeping their parents engaged
● The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board.
● Children will be able to play the day/night away.
● Full time supervisor on board minding the kids, keeping them engaged and managing the queues by sending them on rotation basis in a group of 20 kids at a time
- Make your party a special one by giving both kids and parents time to enjoy with their friends.
- The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board for hours.
- Children will be happily occupied in a safe environment, under supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book The FunPad Bus?
1. On our bookings page, choose the date and time you wish to host your event.
2. If the time slot is available, proceed through the online booking system.
3. If your preferred date and/or time is not available or you require a longer booking time, please telephone our office on
For Events or any other booking please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0485867861
Does the bus drive around as part of the party?
How does it work for Events/Fetes/Charity?
● We manage the queue by letting in 20 kids at a time for 5-10 mins on rotation basis.
● Costs are determined by the travel distance plus the hourly hire rate.
● The Funpad can then be a FREE activity for children – Or – to cover costs, charge an entry fee, say $2.00 – $5.00.
● We can attend your event for the entirety of your celebration or only part of it.
● The choice is yours with packages tailored to your specific needs.
Does your Staff has working with children Check ?
How does it work for Birthday Parties ?
Do you have aircondition in the bus ?
Whats inside the Bus?
● Block buster
● Log ramps
● Ball pit
● Secret caves
● Monkey bars
● Punching bags
● Triangle deck climbs
● Web platforms
● Bouncy web tube
● Horizontal squeeze rollers
● Cavern crawl
● Spider bungee maze
● Jumbo slide
● Vertical squeeze
● Dance floor/disco
● Soft play shapes
● Pothole run