how to make parents comfortable at kids party venues melbourne
Your Adult guests play a very important role in helping you watch and organize your kids during the party. It is therefore only fair that you also include activities that will ensure they are also well entertained during the event. But how do you keep adults entertained at kids party venues Perth? Here are some of the ideas to you could implement.
Kids party Venue that offers all-round entertainment
The Venue for your Kids’ party needs to be a place with room for both the kid’s and their parents. A great place would be your home if you have enough room where kids can play while parents relax and chat as they watch the little ones play. Another good alternative would be to book The Funpad https://www.thefunpad.com.au/fp-make-a-booking a unique party bus in comfort of your home or in a park, where parents can stroll and move freely while kids are on the bus, you can choose from other near by kids party venues in Melbourne which will meet the needs both kids and Adults attending the party.
Serve foods that suit for Adults too
Kids are easily excited at the sight of cookies, ice cream, cupcakes, candy and all kinds of sweet stuff. Their parents on the other hand may require more healthy and solid foods. Some parents may be on diets or want to avoid unhealthy foods; serving healthy food along with the snacks will ensure everyone has something to eat.
Parents eating healthy food is also a great way teach the toddlers on how to eat healthy. Kids love to emulate what they see their parents do, leading by example is one of the best ways to instil in them good eating habits at an early age.
End the Celebrations in good time
Having a party that drags on till late is never a good idea, most Kids need to take a nap during the day, try and ensure your party does not extend all the way into their nap time. In addition, most of the adults bringing the kids to the party may have other errands to run and may not be in a position to stay all the way till late.
Keeping the festivities short allows adults to leave early and attend to other business. There’s nothing as sad as the sight of a parent struggling to drag a child out of a party that is still in on progress when they have to leave early. Send your guest home early enough in order to avoid such embarrassing situations.
Remember, it’s the adults who bring the kids to the party, if they equally have a nice time, they will happily bring their children to the next kids party venues Melbourne.
We can help plan your kids Birthday party /Event
The Funpad provides a unique incursion experience that can entertain kids for hours.
Explore, Discover, Grow
● Developing core skills of movement enhances confidence, flexibility and coordination; all while the kids are having fun and being active.
● Movement can also play an important role when kids are learning and growing. It assists with concentration, focus and engagement along with building their self-esteem.
- Corporate are always looking for options for family events where kids can play safely. The Funpad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board. This gives parents a rest or the chance to look around and enjoy the event, knowing the children are being well supervised and are safe.
- Guest can also have peace of mind as kids are burning their energy on the bus rather than keeping their parents engaged
● The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board.
● Children will be able to play the day/night away.
● Full time supervisor on board minding the kids, keeping them engaged and managing the queues by sending them on rotation basis in a group of 20 kids at a time
- Make your party a special one by giving both kids and parents time to enjoy with their friends.
- The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board for hours.
- Children will be happily occupied in a safe environment, under supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book The FunPad Bus?
1. On our bookings page, choose the date and time you wish to host your event.
2. If the time slot is available, proceed through the online booking system.
3. If your preferred date and/or time is not available or you require a longer booking time, please telephone our office on
For Events or any other booking please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0485867861
Does the bus drive around as part of the party?
How does it work for Events/Fetes/Charity?
● We manage the queue by letting in 20 kids at a time for 5-10 mins on rotation basis.
● Costs are determined by the travel distance plus the hourly hire rate.
● The Funpad can then be a FREE activity for children – Or – to cover costs, charge an entry fee, say $2.00 – $5.00.
● We can attend your event for the entirety of your celebration or only part of it.
● The choice is yours with packages tailored to your specific needs.
Does your Staff has working with children Check ?
How does it work for Birthday Parties ?
Do you have aircondition in the bus ?
Whats inside the Bus?
● Block buster
● Log ramps
● Ball pit
● Secret caves
● Monkey bars
● Punching bags
● Triangle deck climbs
● Web platforms
● Bouncy web tube
● Horizontal squeeze rollers
● Cavern crawl
● Spider bungee maze
● Jumbo slide
● Vertical squeeze
● Dance floor/disco
● Soft play shapes
● Pothole run