All time favourite birthday party venues for kids, Bingo !
Looking for fun, memorable places to have a birthday party? Check out our guide kids Birthday party venues for kids.
Wish the birthday bash (and mess) wasn’t at your house this year? Check out our round-up of best kids’ birthday party places to get inspired!
The Play- Gym/ Birthday party Venues for kids
Your kids have lots of energy to drain out , and you want the idea of an active, energetic celebration? Just look for colour play- gym, which might be surprisingly fun for a kids’ or toddler birthday party venues. The funpad the party bus is a mobile play-gym which comes to your doorstep and is appropriate for kids from 3-12 years old kids. It has lots for toddler to age of 12 years like block busters, monkey bar, log ramps mangle squeeze and lot more.
One of our customers who chose the traditional gym party for her daughter’s fourth birthday but brought a cake and birthday decorations with a Disney Princess theme. “I liked having the party outside of the house but still being able to customize it,” says Sabela. “And my daughter and her friends went crazy over the gym’s spider’s bungy, secret tunnels and jumbo slides .” We can find more information at https://www.thefunpad.com.au
Bowling Alley/ birthday party venues for kids
At a bowling party, partygoers will pick up vibrantly coloured lightweight balls and head to designated lanes. You let the location know whether you want bumpers and ramps to make the experience easier for younger kids. Most bowling alleys also have pizza and drinks—and you can add cake, balloons, favours, and a pin the kids can sign to keep the party in your budge
What kid can resist a dip in a swimming pool? You can choose a venue with lifeguards on staff, to free you up to lead activities like water games, rafting, and relay races with kickboards. Adults will be encouraged (and in some venues, required) to get in the water, too. No wonder a swimming pool is one of the birthday party venues
Let kids expend their energy by jumping on inflatable toys. A specialized boundary house venue is one of the most fun birthday party places for kids. They’ll go crazy for giant inflatable slides, obstacle courses, basketball nets, and more.
“It’s great for parties where kids are of mixed ages,” says Paulette, who has held four of her 10-year-old daughter’s parties there. “Even when we had 27 kids at one party, because she invited her whole class, it never felt crowded.”
Gymboree Play & Music
Looking for a awesome party places near ? Consider looking for baby classes at a gym—kids join in activities on the cushy mats, tiny slides, and crawl-through tunnels Some locations have a private party room for food after the gym session. One note: when making your guest list, keep in mind that kids ages 6 and up usually aren’t allowed on the equipment.
Arts and Crafts Store
If your kid is a sucker for DIY projects, consider throwing an “arts and crafts” themed birthday party. As a bonus, the crafts double as party favors, which means less work for you!
“The person helping me from Michaels suggested painting wooden frames,” says Marina John, who booked a party for ten to celebrate her daughter’s sixth birthday. “I bought the frames, which were just a few dollars each with coupons, and Michaels provided the paints and glitter to decorate them.” (You may need to buy the decorations, depending on the craft you choose.)
Sure, it’s fun to dine out at restaurants. But some establishments host birthday parties that turn kids into chefs for the day!
“We only had one lull, and my husband read a book during that time,” who booked a party at the pizza place for her daughter Ruby’s fifth birthday.
When seeking “birthday party places near me,” you’re bound to come across the local movie theatre. Almost nothing is easier than buying a handful of tickets for your little party attendants. But did you know some cinemas offer private screenings for birthday parties?
“Most of the kids at my daughter’s party have some form of autism, and the host from the theatre was wonderful with them, “She worked around their food allergies and sensitivities.”
School of Rock
Take singing and dancing to the next level with a music-themed birthday party place!
Sure, you can thrift a bunch of dress-up clothing (tutus, dresses, scarves, etc.) and throw a fashionable party at home. But some birthday party venues for kids will do the work for you.
We can help plan your kids Birthday party /Event
The Funpad provides a unique incursion experience that can entertain kids for hours.
Explore, Discover, Grow
● Developing core skills of movement enhances confidence, flexibility and coordination; all while the kids are having fun and being active.
● Movement can also play an important role when kids are learning and growing. It assists with concentration, focus and engagement along with building their self-esteem.
- Corporate are always looking for options for family events where kids can play safely. The Funpad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board. This gives parents a rest or the chance to look around and enjoy the event, knowing the children are being well supervised and are safe.
- Guest can also have peace of mind as kids are burning their energy on the bus rather than keeping their parents engaged
● The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board.
● Children will be able to play the day/night away.
● Full time supervisor on board minding the kids, keeping them engaged and managing the queues by sending them on rotation basis in a group of 20 kids at a time
- Make your party a special one by giving both kids and parents time to enjoy with their friends.
- The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board for hours.
- Children will be happily occupied in a safe environment, under supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book The FunPad Bus?
1. On our bookings page, choose the date and time you wish to host your event.
2. If the time slot is available, proceed through the online booking system.
3. If your preferred date and/or time is not available or you require a longer booking time, please telephone our office on
For Events or any other booking please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0485867861
Does the bus drive around as part of the party?
How does it work for Events/Fetes/Charity?
● We manage the queue by letting in 20 kids at a time for 5-10 mins on rotation basis.
● Costs are determined by the travel distance plus the hourly hire rate.
● The Funpad can then be a FREE activity for children – Or – to cover costs, charge an entry fee, say $2.00 – $5.00.
● We can attend your event for the entirety of your celebration or only part of it.
● The choice is yours with packages tailored to your specific needs.
Does your Staff has working with children Check ?
How does it work for Birthday Parties ?
Do you have aircondition in the bus ?
Whats inside the Bus?
● Block buster
● Log ramps
● Ball pit
● Secret caves
● Monkey bars
● Punching bags
● Triangle deck climbs
● Web platforms
● Bouncy web tube
● Horizontal squeeze rollers
● Cavern crawl
● Spider bungee maze
● Jumbo slide
● Vertical squeeze
● Dance floor/disco
● Soft play shapes
● Pothole run