why throwing birthday parties are important
Birthday parties are great when you’re the one being celebrated. Throwing a birthday party for a child can seem like a daunting task. For some, the idea of birthday party is overwhelming. For others, the cost of throwing a birthday party might be a deterrent. We understand the challenges that can come when it’s time for another birthday — but don’t underestimate the importance of a birthday celebration.
Why Birthdays Are Important for Kids
Before you opt to skip the birthday party, consider these reasons why celebrations are important for kids:
- Making your child feel special
If you’re looking for simple ways to help your child boost their self-esteem, then a birthday party is a good place to start. If you have more than one child, a birthday celebration is also a great way to teach your children how to celebrate and honor each other’s milestones. A birthday party is a great opportunity to make your child feel special for simply being who they are.
Think about it: a birthday party doesn’t celebrate academic achievements or athletic accomplishments. It’s not based on their talents or efforts learning a musical instrument or foreign language. It’s simply a way to show your child they’re special on their own.
- Creating Memories
Sure, there’s a psychology of celebrating birthdays to consider, but the importance of celebrating your child’s birthday can also be found among the pages of family photo albums. As your child grows up, they’ll spend more time creating their own memories with friends. They’ll go places without you, try things without you and experience plenty of things on their own. So make the most of the time you have together. Planning a party gives you a chance to make memories with your child — and those memories are gifts you can both enjoy for years to come.
Birthday Parties bring smile on kids faces
- Encourage Friendships
When you encourage your child to invite friends to a party, you’re showing them you value the friendships they’ve made with their peers. Your willingness to host a special event for their friends also encourages them to build and strengthen friendships.
Birthday parties give children a chance to socialize outside the confines of school. They don’t have to sit quietly at their desks, and they aren’t engaging in academic activities. Instead, they’re playing and engaging in activities they all enjoy.
- Understand the Passage of Time
Children aren’t born with an understanding of time. It’s up to their parents to teach them to understand how time passes. When you’re making a point to celebrate, especially when you’re celebrating a preschooler’s birthday, you’re teaching your child about their age, growth and other concepts of time, such as dates, months and years.
Yes, they’ll get this in school too, but when you give a child a tangible example to hold on to — such as their birthday — it helps to drive the concept home. Children also naturally look forward to becoming older. By teaching them about birthdays, you can give them milestones to look forward to, such as growing old enough to drive, getting their ears pierced or going to school.
- Teach Children to Celebrate Others
By showering your child with love on their birthday, you demonstrate to them how they should treat other people on their special day. When you make your child feel special by planning a party for their birthday, they will learn to look for ways to help their friends and family members experience the same joy they felt. Over time, they will begin to look for more ways to celebrate others by giving gifts and planning special surprises for others.
When you encourage your child to spend time in groups of other children — big or small — you’re creating opportunities for them to practice socializing in groups. They can practice the manners you’ve taught at home, learn how to hold conversations, interact with others and deal with conflict when it arises.
- Show Off Unique Interests
Most of the time, a child’s birthday party will revolve around a birthday party theme — typically something they are interested in, such as princesses, dinosaurs or sports. This gives your child a great opportunity to share something they’re passionate about with their friends. Older children may not be interested in a Mickey Mouse-themed cake, but this idea still holds true as they grow. Older children often enjoy party themes that revolve around a beloved activity, such as laser tag or swimming.
- Celebrate Parenting Milestones
Birthday parties can be a lot of work for parents, but they’re also a great time to stop and remember how much you love your child. Birthdays give parents time to reflect on how far their child has come and to look ahead to what’s in store. If it’s been a particularly difficult year, it can also be a much-needed time to kick back and enjoy the company of other adults while your children entertain each other.
So book a birthday party venue , order a nice birthday cake , put in some great birthday party ideas for kids , plan party games and make it a memorable day for your kid.
We can help plan your kids Birthday party /Event
The Funpad provides a unique incursion experience that can entertain kids for hours.
Explore, Discover, Grow
● Developing core skills of movement enhances confidence, flexibility and coordination; all while the kids are having fun and being active.
● Movement can also play an important role when kids are learning and growing. It assists with concentration, focus and engagement along with building their self-esteem.
- Corporate are always looking for options for family events where kids can play safely. The Funpad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board. This gives parents a rest or the chance to look around and enjoy the event, knowing the children are being well supervised and are safe.
- Guest can also have peace of mind as kids are burning their energy on the bus rather than keeping their parents engaged
● The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board.
● Children will be able to play the day/night away.
● Full time supervisor on board minding the kids, keeping them engaged and managing the queues by sending them on rotation basis in a group of 20 kids at a time
- Make your party a special one by giving both kids and parents time to enjoy with their friends.
- The FunPad can entertain your guests aged 3-12 years on board for hours.
- Children will be happily occupied in a safe environment, under supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book The FunPad Bus?
1. On our bookings page, choose the date and time you wish to host your event.
2. If the time slot is available, proceed through the online booking system.
3. If your preferred date and/or time is not available or you require a longer booking time, please telephone our office on
For Events or any other booking please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0485867861
Does the bus drive around as part of the party?
How does it work for Events/Fetes/Charity?
● We manage the queue by letting in 20 kids at a time for 5-10 mins on rotation basis.
● Costs are determined by the travel distance plus the hourly hire rate.
● The Funpad can then be a FREE activity for children – Or – to cover costs, charge an entry fee, say $2.00 – $5.00.
● We can attend your event for the entirety of your celebration or only part of it.
● The choice is yours with packages tailored to your specific needs.
Does your Staff has working with children Check ?
How does it work for Birthday Parties ?
Do you have aircondition in the bus ?
Whats inside the Bus?
● Block buster
● Log ramps
● Ball pit
● Secret caves
● Monkey bars
● Punching bags
● Triangle deck climbs
● Web platforms
● Bouncy web tube
● Horizontal squeeze rollers
● Cavern crawl
● Spider bungee maze
● Jumbo slide
● Vertical squeeze
● Dance floor/disco
● Soft play shapes
● Pothole run