The FunPad reserves the right to decline a booking for reasons of unavailability, bookings made for areas outside of our serviced locations, incorrect admission of the ages of children attending the event, or other errors made at the time of online booking. Be sure to refer to our serviceable locations before making a booking. Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure your booking time slot.
Quotations prepared by The FunPad for your event/function/fair/school etc are valid for 30 days. Please be aware that the quotation does not hold your preferred time/day for 30 days. A pencil booking will be held for 24 hours from the date the quotation is made. Acceptance of the quote within the 24 hour period will confirm your booking. Full payment is required at the time of booking for events 3 hours or less in duration. For events 4 + hours 50% is required at the time of booking with full payment required 4 weeks before the scheduled event. Availability will change regularly, dependent on bookings made, hence, dates and times made on your quotation may no longer be available after the lapse of the initial 24 hour period. Note that all transactions are processed in Australian dollars.
The FunPad will forward confirmed bookings a confirmation email with attached tax invoice receipting the payment received. Please take the time to confirm the details for your party/event are correct as listed on the confirmation email. Refunds will not be given if The FunPad attends your party/event as per details listed on your confirmation email and these are in your view incorrect.
Cancellations, Reschedules and Alterations
We understand that things change and are happy to help in the following ways.
- Full refunds are applicable to events cancelled no less than 4 weeks before the scheduled event.
- 50% payment will be forfeited for cancelled events less than 4 weeks before but no more than 1 week before the scheduled event.
- 75% payment will be forfeited for cancellations made less than 7 days before the event.
- 100% payment will be forfeited 24 hours before the event.
Reschedules and Alterations Policy
- We are happy to reschedule events within a 6 month period if the request is made to alter your booking no less than seven days before your scheduled event.
- Changes to your bookings are dependent on our availability at the time of making the change.
- In extenuating circumstances, The FunPad can apply their discretion at altering bookings less than 7 days before the scheduled event.
- Only one reschedule is allowed for any one booking.
- No changes are permitted on the day of the booking.
- In the instance of cancellation beyond our control, Force Majeure, refunds will be issued with the above refund policy.
It is the responsibility of the event organizer to ensure that the venue can accommodate The FunPad. The FunPad is a full-size double decker bus weighing around 12 tonnes whose dimensions are 4.3m (H) x 10m (L) x 2.4m (W). When booking The Fun Pad, consideration needs to be given to the following requirements.
The requirements are as follows.
- Height clearance of 4.7m. This includes ensuring there are no low hanging wires or braches in the area which the bus will park.
- The FunPad needs firm level ground to park on with safe access for children to enter and exit the vehicle. Please consider that private driveways have not usually been designed to accommodate the weight of a double decker bus. We cannot be held responsible for damage to your driveway due to the weight of the vehicle. In car spaces, we require 6 car spaces to accommodate the length of the bus.
- The FunPad cannot operate safely on an incline.
- The FunPad cannot park on main roads.
- If you wish the FunPad to drive onto a local park or reserve, you will need to contact the local council to receive permission and usually the gate key to unlock any chains restricting access to the reserve/park.
- The FunPad cannot park in any location that causes an obstruction.
It is the responsibility of the party/event organizer to check with local councils if using parks and facilities as fees may be charged for commercial enterprise. Fees associated with the hire of the park/facilities are the cost of the event organiser not The FunPad. The FunPad will not be responsible for any fines received, these will be the responsibility of the hirer.
The FunPad will not pay fees associated with any damages caused to overhanging wires or trees if they are under the height clearance of 4.7m. These costs will be borne by the event organizer.
Please note NO food or drink is to be consumed on-board.
If we are unable to gain access to your chosen location and an alternative cannot be found due to circumstances we were not informed of prior to arrival, then a refund will not be made available.
Whilst we will endeavor in each situation to arrive on time to our booked parties and events, unforeseen circumstances may delay our arrival. In the event that The FunPad is running late, we guarantee you your full booked play time, without compromise.
The last thing we want is to disappoint the children with our bus routinely serviced. However, in the unlikely event of a mechanical failure and we are unable to get The FunPad to your location, we will come and erect a bouncy castle for your event and orgnise another suitable time for the FunPad to attend your venue.
- 25 children aged 3-6 years
- 20 children aged 3-12 years (mixed age grouping)
- 17 children aged 7-12.
The Fun Pad’s staff member/s supervise the children whilst they are on the bus. Members of staff are there to oversee the children playing on the bus, oversee the running of the event/party and to manage and operate the vehicle and equipment. Once children leave the bus, this includes for use of the toilet they are the responsibility of the hirer/parents/guardians and the party/event. FunPad staff are not able to leave the bus and are unable to supervise children who choose to leave the bus. For children’s birthday parties, one adult minimum is required to stay on the bus to assist with supervision and supervising children exiting the bus. For parental convenience, a parent viewing area is available on board with a seat which is in front of our CCTV monitor. For event functions over 2 hours, a supervising adult is not required to stay on the bus as The FunPad will provide an additional staff member. However, supervising adults attending the event will still be required in close proximity to assist children once they leave the bus or to use toileting facilities.
No person must approach the vehicle on its arrival until the vehicle is safely parked and the driver has opened the main door. Any damage caused to our vehicle or property will be the responsibility of the hirer. You will be liable for the cost of repair if requested.
No equipment is to be removed from the bus by any member of the hirer’s group or child attendees without the permission of FunPad staff.
For health and safety reasons outside footwear is not allowed on the bus. Socks must be worn at all times. Children need to remove any chains, badges or other sharp objects before boarding the bus. Storage for footwear is available on the bus.
We do not have toilet facilities on board, so ensure you have toilets at your chosen location and that supervising adults are available to assist children coming to and from the toilet. In the event of a toilet accident, if professional cleaning is required, a cleaning fee may be charged.
No food, drink or chewing gum on the bus at anytime. Smoking is strictly forbidden on or around the bus.
Unwell children or children who have been unwell in the last 48 hours do not play on the bus. In the event that a child is unwell during play, the party will be stopped for cleaning purposes. The time taken to clean the bus will be part of your booked play time.
All children must respect each other and the equipment. Any child or person that staff ascertain to be jeopardizing the safety and enjoyment of others will be asked to exit the vehicle. No refunds will be offered. Verbal or physical abuse towards any staff member will not be tolerated.
You the hirer are to ensure that all members or your party/event leave the vehicle promptly at the end of the allocated time slot.
All children and adults participate at their own risk. The FunPad does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature caused through the misuse of equipment or lack of parental guardian supervision, or failure to comply with The Fun Pad’s terms and conditions and rules of play.
The FunPad will not accept any responsibility for an inconvenience or damage resulting from any accident, breakdown or any other vent attributable to any reason beyond our reasonable control. The FunPad is not responsible for any valuables or other items belonging to any member of the hirers group. These should be left with the responsible supervising adult. We cannot be responsible for any theft.