The FunPad is able to service a multitude of venues around the Melbourne metropolitan area. From private homes, parks, school grounds, corporate venues, reception centres and wineries to name a few, venues need to be able to accommodate our full size double decker bus which weighs approx. 10 tonnes and whose dimensions are 4.3m (H) x 10m (L) x 2.4m (W).
Consideration needs to be given to the following requirements:
- Height clearance of 4.7m. This includes ensuring there are no low hanging wires or branches in the area in which the bus will park.
- Firm level ground upon which The FunPad can park which will allow for safe access for children to enter and exit the bus. Please consider that private driveways have not usually been designed to accommodate the weight of a double decker bus.
- In car spaces, we require 6 spaces to accommodate the length of the bus.
- The FunPad cannot operate on an incline.
- The FunPad cannot park on main roads.
- If you wish The FunPad to drive onto a local park or reserve (not including verge parking), you will need to contact the local council to receive permission as well as to obtain the gate key to unlock and chains restricting access to the park.
- The FunPad cannot park in any location that causes an obstruction.